• We stand behind our warranties and will be here to honor them if the need arises.
• We carry extensive insurance coverage to protect you, your home, business, and our employees. Copies of policies are available upon request.
• Our trained and qualified field employees and Project Managers monitor all jobs from beginning through completion, ensuring that your roof is finished on schedule, within budget, and to your satisfaction.
• We will work with you to understand your specific needs and provide the best options for your situation.
• We provide all customers with a written contract that includes a specific scope for your job. This detail ensures effective communication between you and Sunwest Roofing.
Whether it's a new home being built or an older home in need of a new roof, we've got your covered! Today, in its' second generation, Sunwest Roofing has a staff of more than 30 trained professionals and state-of-the-art equipment to take care of all your roofing needs in the most prompt and efficient way possible. We are an approved roofing contractor for many types of roofing systems on the market today. View our slide show below or visit our photo gallery to see how great we can make your house look and how well our roofs can protect it's contents.
PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) is an excellent choice for residential and commercial, new or existing roofing applications. PVC comes in 50,60 and 80 mil thicknesses. Like TPO, PVC is available in white. PVC is a premium product and has many advantages. Many of our restaurant customers specify PVC membrane because of its resistance to animal fats.